Placing a bet with Paddy Power, or any online bookmaker for that matter, is a simple process if you follow a couple of straightforward steps.
The lay-out of the website can be confusing if you are new to betting online, but there’s no need to worry: we’ve got your back.
Just sign up for a Paddy Power account – more information is available on that here – and we will guide you through the process.
Quick step-by-step guide
- Login to Your Paddy Power Account. If you don’t have an account then you can click this unique tracking link to register and claim a risk free bet worth up to £20.
- The next step is to choose your sport or betting market that you can want to bet on.
- To make your selection simply click the odds for that market.
- Your bets will appear in the bet slip on the right hand side of the screen.
- Within your bet slip, simply enter your sake in the box and click ‘Bet now’
- You can then check your bets by clicking the ‘My Bets’ button at the top of the page.
A More Detailed Guide To Placing Your Bet
- As already mentioned, the first you need to do is login to your account if you haven’t already done so.
- Not got an account as yet? Click the ‘Register Now’ link just underneath the login section.
- If you have a specific match, market or event in mind, click the sports tab on the top menu.
- For this example, we want to bet on a future football event, so we scroll down to ‘Football’ on the left-hand side menu. Here, we’re taken to the main football hub.You are presented with an overwhelming number of options. But it’s easy enough to find your way: simply use the black ‘Quick Links’ menu on the left-hand side to explore the latest football action at your leisure.
- You can click on the promotions tabs if you like what you see: the ‘20% bonus on all winning 5-Fold accumulators’ is a particular favourite.But we know the game we want to be ton, so we click on the ‘matches’ link in the Premier League section.
- Now we’re presented with a list of Premier League fixtures. We want to bet on Arsenal vs Sunderland, and we can back wither team outright or the draw from this page. But we want to delve a bit deeper into individual markets, so we click on the fixture link.
- Now we’re talking: look at all these lovely markets we have to play with. We know that our selection is listed under ‘top markets’, but if you’re new to online betting you should take the time to explore each of these in more depth.
- Scroll down to the market we want – Match Result & Both Teams To Score – and click the odds next to Arsenal’s name. As long as you can back up your selections with a bit of insight, a few stats, a glance at the formbook or a hunch, then you won’t go far wrong.
- Once we’ve made our selection, you will notice the bet slip widget pop up in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Our bet has been added; we can see Arsenal and their odds listed. The box marked ‘stake’ is empty. How much do we want to bet?We go for £2.73, and type this into the box. Now we can see our total stake and our potential return listed.
- Double check your selection, and if you’re happy then click the blue ‘bet now’ button. If you’re not happy, you can click the little red cross next to your selection to remove it from your bet slip.
- Congratulations: you’ve just placed your first bet with Paddy Power.
Checking Your Bets
- You can check your bets, and your betting history, with ease. Simply navigate back to the homepage and click the ‘my bets’ tab.
- You can now see the details of your open bets, as well as searching your account history to check any bets that are now closed.
- You can always monitor your selections in-play using Paddy Power. Their website is constantly updated as the games unfold, so you can keep tabs on the score, yellow and red cards, corners etc.