Betfred is one of the best bookmakers out there and with their great online welcome bonus of a £30 free bet, there should be nothing holding you back from going to them for all your online betting needs. It’s incredibly easy to register your account and you could have your first bet placed within a few minutes. Just follow these simple instructions to start the betting process with Betfred immediately.
Welcome Bonus – Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bet
If you are looking to place your first bet with Betfred, then you may as well take advantage of their welcome offer. What’s on the table is a £30 free bet which can be obtained by simply opening an account and placing your first bet of just £10 or more.
The offer is really easy to claim and the fact that you are essentially getting a 300% match on your deposit amount makes it even more inviting.
Quick step by step guide
- Register an account with Betfred by clicking this unique tracking link and clicking the ‘Claim Now’ button on that page. Fill in the required information and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in and deposit money into your Betfred account.
- Browse the various sports betting markets which Betfred has to offer.
- Select the odds that you wish to bet on and the selection will be added to your bet slip on the right.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to place as a stake in the “Bet Slip”
- Click “Place Bet” and wait for the results to come in.
Detailed step by step guide
- Placing your first bet on Betfred is really straightforward but first of all you will need to create an account with the online bookmakers. Click this unique tracking link to resister your account and claim the bet £10, get £30 offer. Fill in all the information correctly and accept the terms and conditions. Click “Register” to finish the process.
- Now you will need some money to bet with. When you are logged in to your account you will find a “Deposit” button in green in the top right corner (where the “Sign Up Now” button is if you are not logged in). Click this, select your payment method, and enter in all the necessary information. The minimum deposit amount is £5 and the maximum deposit method depends on the payment method.
- Once you have some money in the kitty, you can start to browse around all the different sports betting options on offer with Betfred. Go back to the homepage and click “Sport” on the horizontal menu running across the top of the page. You will find featured games on the following page as well as live in-play markets. You can find all the sports listed down the left side of the page in a separate menu. If you click on one it will give you further options regarding the different leagues and competitions within that sport. Choose the competition you wish to explore further.
- Once you are familiar with finding your way around the Betfred sports betting markets, you can start to think about which odds you would like to bet on. When you see something you like, select the odds by clicking the adjacent tick box.
- This will trigger your “Bet Slip” to appear on the right hand side of the page. The bet slip is where you can see and manage all your selected odds. You can enter the stake you wish to bet here as well as see the total estimated returns. To remove a selection from your bet slip, simply click the red “x” next to the undesired bet or by un-ticking the box next to the odds on the main page. You can remove multiple bets at once by clicking the “x” at the top of the bet slip. Once you are happy with your selected bets, you can enter the amount you wish to bet into the box next to “Stake”.
- Finally, if you are happy with your selections, click the “Place Bets >” button. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the game.
Check your bets
Once you have placed your first bet online with Betfred, you can keep an eye on it in a number of different ways.
- You can check all of your betting history, including open and live bets by accessing your account details. To do this, click the small profile icon next to the “Deposit” box in the top right hand corner and then click “Statement” on the horizontal menu. You have the options whether to view “All Bets”, “Open Bets”, or “Settled Bets”. Select “All Bets” and click “View Statement in the green box.
- If your bet is live, you can keep up with all the action by going to the in-play page corresponding to that particular fixture. Click “In Play” on the horizontal menu and find the fixture which your bet is from. There you will see live statistics and forecasts.
You can also place bets using the Betfred mobile app.
- Click here to Open the Betfred app and log in to your account.
- Browse the many sports betting markets by pressing the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Press the odds you wish to bet on.
- This will open a pop-up box. You can place a quick bet here by entering the stake in the box on the right hand side. There are also instant stake options for £1, £5, £10 and All In. Press “Place Bet” if you are happy with the stake and estimated returns.
- If you don’t want to place the bet straight away, you can press “Add to Betslip”. You can access your bet slip by clicking the icon in the top right hand corner of your mobile screen.