Placing a bet with Betfair is a straightforward process that only takes a few seconds to learn.
This guide will show the process of how to place a bet using Betfair. Whilst the guide will show a single bet, it can be used to bet on all sports and all markets using the same method.
Welcome Bonus – Up to £100 in Free bets
Before placing your first bet it’s worth mentioning that you will be eligible to claim up to £100 in free bets at Betfair when you deposit and place your first bet of just £10 or more. The promotion is available to all new accounts, so if you are looking at placing your first bet, then you may as well take this opportunity to get some free money with it.
Quick Step by Step Guide:
- Log in to your Betfair account here http://www.betfair.com
- Search for the sport or market that you want to bet on
- Click the odds for the bet you want to place (blue box) to add them to your betting slip
- Within your betting slip, enter the amount you want to bet in the ‘Stake’ box
- Click ‘Place Bet’
How to Place a Bet with Betfair – An In-Depth Guide
- First things first, you’ll need to navigate to Betfair’s homepage. Head to www.betfair.com or click on our link which will navigate you there. If you already have an account then you can login as normal, or alternatively if you are a new customer then click ‘Join Now’ and you will be asked to register. Don’t forget to click through using our link to get your £30 free bets!
- Once you are logged in then you will see that the homepage is a wash with betting opportunities. If you know what sport you are looking to bet on the best way to navigate to this is by clicking the ‘All Sports’ button in the top left corner of the screen to see the drop down menu. From here, just click on your sport. For this example we are going to use football (soccer).
- Once in the sport section you can then navigate between which markets you want to choose from the top section of this page. For this example we are just going to the use the ‘Featured’ section which is automatically chosen when you land on the page.
- Find the market that you want to bet on and simply click the odds for the selection that are highlighted as a blue button.
- Your selection will then end up in the betting slip on the right hand side of the page why not look here. All you need to do now is enter your stake into the box, check the odds that you are getting and click the ‘Place Bets’ button. Under the stake button you will be able to see your returns should your bet be successful.
- After clicking place bets, your bet will be entered and you will get confirmation of the bet once this has been completed.
Checking Your Bets
This lets you know of any bets you have pending, the winnings you have earned, and any bets which were unsuccessful.You can search for a specific timeframe too, whether that’s a certain day or month, to check how your betting has been going.