888 Sports are one of the best online betting sites operating on the market with great odds on a vast variety of different sports – from volleyball to Australian rules football. You can start betting today from the comfort of your armchair, all you need is a device connected to the internet and a clicking finger. It’s time to put your money where your mouth is and become a potential winner with 888 Sports.
Find out how you can place a bet on your desktop computer or mobile device by following these simple and easy instructions.
Welcome Bonus – Treble Odds with First Bet
Before placing your first bet it’s imperative that you are aware of the welcome promotion that you can claim. At 888Sport that comes in the form of Treble Odds offer. It’s fairly self explanatory in that when you place your first bet, 888Sport will then Treble the odds for that bet should it be successful.
For example, if you placed a bet at odd son 10/1 and it wins, then 888Sport will adjust the bet and pay you as if the odds were 30/1. It’s an incredible offer and one that’s massively popular in the industry.
Quick step by step guide
- Go to the 888 Sport homepage by clicking this link.
- Register an online account by clicking “Create Account” or login in to an existing account by entering your username and password then clicking “Login”.
- Deposit some money into your account.
- Browse the different sports betting markets available.
- Find the bet you want to make and click the odds too add the selection to your betting slip.
- Enter the stake you wish to place in your “Bet Slip”.
- Click “Place Bet”.
Detailed step by step guide
- Before you place your first bet you will have to make your way to the 888 Sport homepage. Lucky for you we have given you a short cut straight there – just click here.
- You will also need to create an online account with 888 Sport to be able to place a bet of any kind with them, but don’t worry this is really easy to do. Simply click the big “Create Account” button in the top right hand corner of the screen from the link above and a registration form will appear. Follow the process by filling in the relevant information. Click the “Register” button to create your account. Of course, if you already have an account you can enter your username and password into the top right hand corner and click “Login”.
- You are going to need some money to bet with, so now you have to deposit some money into your 888 Sport account. Click the “Cashier” button in the top right corner of the screen, select your payment method and enter the relevant details.
- Now that there is some money in the kitty, it is time to familiarise yourself with the layout and browsing options of the 888 Sport website. Go back to the homepage and look to the left hand side menu. Here you will see some of the available betting markets. At the top there are “Quick Links” to popular and current markets and below that there are “Racing” options. You will find “Sports” beneath these subheadings with the more popular sports listed at the top. If you click “More Sports” then you will be able to see all the different sports available to bet on. Click on the sport you want to explore further to be directed to that sport’s page where you will see live in-play markets as well as further options to explore the different leagues and competitions relating to the chosen sport.
- Once you know your way around, you can select the odds that you wish to bet on. The most standard type of bet is 1X2 match betting. This bet is for sports such as football, cricket, and rugby; sports in which the result is either a home win (1), an away win (2) or a draw (X). In a tennis match for example, you will only have two odds available to choose from because a tennis match cannot end in a draw.
- When you see a set of odds that you like, click on the orange box which they appear in. Doing this will cause the orange box to turn a light cream colour and the bet will appear on your “Bet Slip” to the right hand side of the screen.
- The bet slip is where you can manage all your selected bets at any time. All selected bets will remain here until they are either placed, removed or until the fixture is finished. You can remove a bet by clicking the “X” to the right.
- On your bet slip, you will also notice a small empty box next to “Stake” and the currency which you are using. Enter the amount of money you wish to place as a wager for the bet in this box and you will be able to see the potential returns at the bottom of you bet slip.
- All that is left to do now is to press that all important “Place Bet” button. Once you do, you will receive a box that confirms the bet has been placed.
Check your bets
So, you have successfully placed your first bet with 888 Sport, but the fun does not end here. After placing your bets, you can keep track of them using a number of exciting live in-play features and statistical information.
To check your open bets click on the “Open” tab next to your bet slip. Here you will be able to see all the upcoming fixtures and events which you have placed a bet on. When a fixture is live, you can access in-play statistics and live rolling commentary by click on the individual bet, whereby you will be redirected to that fixture’s page.
You can also place a bet on 888 Sport using their mobile site, just follow these quick and easy steps.
- Access the 888 Sport mobile optimised site by searching “888 Sport” on your mobile device’s internet browser. The URL is https://mobile.888sport.com.
- Login to an existing account by pressing the black “Login” button in the top right hand corner of the screen. You can register an account by pressing “Login” and then pressing “Register” on the following page.
- Browse the many different 888 Sport betting markets on you mobile phone. Click the menu icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to see what sports are on offer. Select the sport you want to bet on to explore further options. You will be able to navigate through different leagues and competitions by scrolling down the page.
- When you see a set of odds that you like, select them by pressing the orange box they appear in.
- When you select a set of odds, your bet slip will appear. Enter the amount that you wish to place as a stake in the empty white box and you will see your potential returns. If you want to save the bet for later and continue browsing then simply press “Hide” in the top right corner of your bet slip.
- Finally, when you are happy with your selected odds and the total stake, click the big green “Place Bet” button.