Alongside bet365, Coral are surely one of the most recognizable names in the business. They have had a presence on the High Street of most towns for well over 50 years and they are without doubt one of the big players online as well. This guide will inform you on how to open a coral bookmaker account and also claim a free £20 bet when you place your first bet of just £5!
Welcome bonus – Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bet
Coral offer their new customers a free bet of £20 when opening a new account. It may not seem like a great incentive when compared to rival online sportsbooks, but you’ll only need to deposit £5 and place a bet on odds of 1.50 or over to be eligible for the free £20 bet. Essentially you’re getting £25 in your account by depositing just a fiver – which is perfect for novice punters or those that like to keep stakes minimal.
Another positive is the fact Coral don’t have any rollover requirements to cash out any winnings from the free bet, but remember that the stake isn’t included. Example: Your £20 free bet is placed on Andy Murray to win Wimbledon at 6/1 and it’s a winning bet – your bet would return £120 and you can withdraw the whole amount without needing to place any more bets to meet a rollover requirement.
Quick Step-by-Step Guide
- Click this specially tracked link to be taken to the Coral betting site (Also enables you to claim bet £5, get £20 promo).
- Click the ‘Bet Now’ button and enter your personal details (name, address, DOB, username, password etc.) into registration page. You must complete the fields that are marked with a red *
- Once completed and you see no errors on the form (marked with a red cross), accept the terms and conditions by ticking box at the end of the form and click on “Next” to confirm your application.
- Your account is now setup and ready for your first deposit.
Detailed Working Example
- To join Coral, visit coral.co.uk and click on the green “Bet Now’ button to get started.
- Enter your name, date of birth, country of residence and address. Make sure the email address is an active one as Coral will need to email you to confirm your account.
- Just use your post-code and house number to populate your full address.
- Then choose your user name and password – you will need these EVERY time you login. The username can be anything you like, but it has to be unique, use the green CHECK button to confirm no one else is using the same name. The form will offer an alternative username if that’s the case. Choose your security question and question as this will be required if you forget your login details and you want to reset your password.
- If you are a UK resident you may have a Coral Shop ID Number, if so then enter it into the requested field, otherwise leave it blank.
- The “I would like to receive free bets and offers from Coral” is ticked and it’s recommended to leave it ticked so you don’t miss out on any free bets, but, of course, it’s up to your discretion.
- Once you have ticked the box about agreeing to the terms and conditions and your over 18 years old, you are ready to click NEXT and confirm your account.
- If there are any issues they will be flagged up now with a red cross next to problematic field. Otherwise your account is setup and you’re ready to make your first deposit!
Why Should you Sign Up?
First and foremost, Coral have a strong tradition and reputation in the business so you can be sure you are signing up with a reputable sports book.
Aside from the free welcome bet, which is pretty much a no strings attached £20 free bet, Coral offer an extensive range of markets from the mainstream to the obscure. So if the latest round of Big Brother betting floats your boat or you fancy a bet on the Eurovision song contest, Coral will have it covered.
Finally, their customer service is top notch which is no surprise given the size of the company and the fact they leverage on so many different parts of their business to provide unrivalled customer service – 24 hours a day and 7 days a week – you’ll never be left with an answered question or query regarding your account.
Coral boast six different apps that range from their standard sports book to a football jackpot app while your can even download a Coral radio app direct to your mobile device.
The features include in-play betting, full account accessibility, live streaming on UK/IRE horse racing and much more. Please visit our Coral Mobile Betting app page here for further details.
The main Coral app is compatible with IPhone, Android and Blackberry devices. There maybe, however, some limitations on their other apps involving casino games.