The online betting revolution has changed the way we bet, from making it easier to place a bet, to providing bigger and better in-play betting markets. Now you can access all of these benefits and more on the move with your mobile device. Whether you are watching the game live from the stands, or stuck at work, with Betfred’s mobile app you are never more than a few taps away from placing a bet.
This guide will allow show you exactly how to download the Betfred app for both iOS and Android devices. Before you download the app, you will need a Betfred account to log in. Click here to download the app (all devices) and claim a £30 free bet.
Quick step by step guide
- Visit the mobile app and open an account.
- Click the register button in the top left hand corner. Follow the on screen instructions to create your account.
- Iphone – Click the button in your browser to add the app to your home screen. Select the name of the app and then click ‘Add’.
- Andorid – Android users can either visit the app via their browser by clicking this link. Or they can download the app from gamblingappstore.net.
Detailed step by step guide
- The first thing you must do if you want to take advantage of Betfred’s mobile app is to download it. How to do this depends on whether you have an Android device or iOS device:
- Android –To download the app for Android you will have to go to a external source since Google Play Store do not provide gambling apps. Go to gamblingappstore.net. On your Android device and search for Betfred. Download and install the app. You may have to alter your mobile device’s settings to allow an app from an outside source to be installed. Don’t let this put you off – the app is completely safe.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – If you have an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then you can download the app straight from the Apple iTunes Store by clicking this link, then selecting the ‘View’ button at the top of the Betfred app.
- Once the app has been installed you might be prompted to open it immediately. Go ahead and open it now. Alternatively you can access the app from your mobile device’s application menu.
- Log in to your Betfred account by pressing the “Log In” icon in the top right corner of the screen. Enter your username and password then press the big green button. You can tell the app to remember your details if you want.
- If you don’t already have a Betfred account then you can register on your mobile device by also pressing the “Log In” icon. You will notice a link saying “Register an account” at the bottom of the pop-up box. Click this to access the registration form. Enter your personal information and accept the terms and conditions to compete the registration process.
- Once you are signed up and logged in you can deposit some money into your account by pressing the “Deposit” icon in the top left corner of the screen. Select your payment method and enter in the relevant information to complete the process.
- Now you can start browsing what Betfred has on offer. You will notice that on the app’s homepage there will be “In Play” markets and “Highlights” ready to browse as well as short-cuts to popular sports such as Football and Horses. If you cannot find what you are looking for here then press the short-cut “All Sports” at the top of the screen. Select the sport you want to explore further.
- You will see the In Play markets listed first (if there are any) but you can find specific leagues and competitions by pressing the “More…” tab on the right hand side of the horizontal navigation bar.
- Once you are familiar with the layout of the app and you can find your way around easily you can select the odds you wish to bet on. To do this simply press the odds that take your fancy.
- Selecting a set of odds will trigger a pop-up box which gives you the option to place a quick bet. You will see how much money you have in your account at the top of this box and there are options to stake £1, £5, £10, or go “All In”. You can enter a different amount into the box on the right hand side. If you want to place a quick bet, select your stake and press “Place Bet”.
Alternatively, you can “Add to Betslip”. This is useful if you don’t want to be too hasty with your bet – if you add the bet to your bet slip then it will stay there until you remove it or until the fixture passes. You can add multiple bets to your bet slip and therefore create multiple bets such as accumulators. To access your bet slip, press the icon in the top right hand corner.
Mobile specific promotions – Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bet
While there are no specific sports offers and bonuses for users of the Betfred mobile app, you can still take advantage of the great promotions which are available to normal online bettors. For example, you can get the welcome bonus of a £30 free bet with the Betfred app if you stake £10 on a sporting event with odds equal to or greater than equals (2/1 or 2.00).
You can also make the most of the Betfred Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven bonus. If you choose a first goalscorer in a football match and that player scores the first goal and goes on to score another, Betfred will double your winnings. If that player scores a hat-trick, Betfred will treble the price.
Bet 10 get £30 + 30:
Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. Offer not available to customers registering on 14/04/2018. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
The Betfred mobile app is incredibly user friendly thanks to its design and layout. You can easily get from sport to sport within a few easy steps, making the bet placing process quick, efficient and hassle-free.
One great advantage of the Betfred app is its quick bet feature. With this feature you can place a bet on any individual sporting fixture without having to access your bet slip. This app is perfect for the next time you are in a rush and want to take a cheeky punt on the races.
You can also keep up to date with all the latest football action using Betfred’s mobile app. Access all the statistics and live forecasts by clicking on each individual fixture. This will ensure that you are never out of the know when it comes to placing your next winning bet.
Betfred have a really great mobile app which is easy to use and very simple to navigate around. What’s more, placing a bet has never been quicker to place a bet when on the go thanks to the quick bet feature.
Compared to other mobile betting apps, this is one of the easiest to use. You can do everything that you can do on the online Betfred site, and the best thing is that it is completely free to download.