Betfair were actually one of the first bookmakers to really embrace mobile betting. They are the bookmaker to embrace more features than most to be honest, but their decision to make a Betfair betting app over a decade ago is one that really ignited the industry.
They now boast an absolutely stunning betting app and what’s even more impress is that you can access both their sports book and their betting exchange from a mobile device. We have outlined below to download the Betfair App on your mobile device.
Step by step guide
- The first thing you are going to need is a Betfair betting account. If you’re on your PC and looking to download it then you can register first on the desktop site by following this link. If you are on your mobile already, then click this link to be taken to the mobile registration page.
- iPhone users can simply click the button below to be taken to download page for the Betfair app. It works the same as downloading any other App like you would from the app store.
- Android users will need to click the Android button below. This will be a direct link to download the app directly as betting Apps are not permitted in the Android App Store at the minute.
- Once the app has been downloaded on any device, simply log into your account using the details that you entered after clicking the link in step 1.
Features of the Betfair App
There are a multitude of features available on the Betfair mobile app. At a glance, these include:
- Place, back and lay bets on the go
- Bet in-play and cash out
- Live scores and updates available
- Manage your account history
The Betfair app offers everything you need to bet on the move, keep tabs with how your selections are doing, cash out where required and also check your betting history.
Using the fully secure app you can bet through Betfair’s sportsbook or back, lay and trade via the exchange; and all with just a few swipes of the screen.
You can bet in-play too, so if you are out and about but still want to place a few bets then you can. This is a good way to take advantage of the best possible odds, as prices fluctuate during a match or race.
The Betfair mobile app is available across the board, and can easily be downloaded for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Do note though that the app is only supported by devices with Android 2.1 or higher, so do check your specs first.
Downloading is easy: simply head to the relevant store (Google Play for Android, the App Store for iPhone/iPad) and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively, head to www.betfair.com on your mobile browser and you will see a link to the app there.
Promotions & Bonuses
New accounts at Betfair are going to be able to claim up to £100 in free bets. Just take note of the terms and condition posted below to see how it’s done.
So once you’ve downloaded the app, register an account and deposit your initial £10. Then you’ll need to place a bet on odds greater than 1/2 (1.50).
Once you’ve downloaded the Betfair mobile app to your chosen device, you will be left wondering how you managed without it for so long.
It’s so simple to use, with a user friendly navigation and layout that will have you backing your teams and/or horses in seconds.
You can watch them come home using the live data feed which updates by the second, and if any of your selections are letting you down then you can always cash out on the spot! This is all done from a single screen too, so no need to switch between pages.
There’s a bookmark feature too, which enables you to navigate back to your most used markets with ease: not many betting apps offer this.
If you want to keep an eye on things then the ‘my bets’ section offers all the information you need about your live bets, your betting history, winnings and deposits etc.
All things considered, the Betfair app is a fantastic way to do your betting. It’s not necessarily as visually appealing as some, but it more than makes up for that in terms of its features and benefits.
If you have a Betfair account, or plan to sign up for one, then downloading the app is a must.