As far as free bets go, William Hill’s is up there with the best of them. Just by creating a new online account with the renowned bookmakers you can receive a free bet worth up to £30.
All you have to do is follow these quick and easy steps and before you know it you could be rolling in free bet glory. Throughout this article we will show you exactly how to claim the William Hill free bet but also about any terms and conditions that you need to be aware of. As with all of these promotions, T & C’s are part of the deal, so make sure you take a good look before you get stuck in.
Can’t wait? OK, just click this unique tracking link to claim your £30 free bet.
How to claim the £25 free bet
- First thing first, you will need to create a new William Hill online account. Click here and simply click the green ‘Join Now’ button to get started.
- A registration form will pop up on your screen. Fill in the required information correctly and tick to indicate that you are over 18 and that you agree with all the terms and conditions.
- Make sure that you enter the promo code ‘F25’ into the appropriate box and then click the big “Create My Account” button at the bottom.
- On the next page you will be asked to deposit some money. Enter your debit or credit card details and make your deposit
- Now you have deposited some money into your account you can start browsing the many sporting fixtures that William Hill have to offer. Place a bet on odds at 1/5 or higher with a stake £10. Your £10 stake will get £30 in free bets.
- Once the bet is settled you will find a sum matching your first bet as credit in your account, regardless of the outcome of that first bet.
William Hill free bet terms and conditions
The William Hill free bet bonus is a game-changer, and shouldn’t be missed. That said, there are a few terms and conditions that you need to take into account before you get stuck in to the free bet action.
First of all, you should note that your free bet will only be available to use within 7 days of it appearing in your account – which is a fairly quick turn around time so don’t forget about it! Also, the bet must be used in it’s entirety in one go – if you receive the full £30 free bet then it comes in the form of 3 x £10 bets.
Another thing to be aware of is that if your free bet is a winner, then the stake will not be returned. For example if you bet your £50 free bet on odds at 2/1 then you will receive only the £100 profit instead of the normal £150. This is common for free bet offers across the industry.
The William Hill free bet offer is only available to users from certain countries. Those countries are the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands and India.
Free Bet Verdict
Compared to other online bookmakers, William offer a fairly standard yet enticing free bet. It’s not the biggest out there but it’s certainly not the smallest. What’s more, the terms and conditions are straightforward and open – what you see is what you get.
A good way to make the most of a free bet is to use it to cover your losses on the original bet which triggered the free bet. For example you could place £25 from your own pocket on Arsenal to beat Chelsea at 6/5 which will return £55 (£30 profit). With your free £25 bet you could place a bet on a draw at 2/1 which will return a profit of £50 (£25 stake not returned). This way you could increase your chances of winning from one match where if you placed the bet on two different games you will have a higher chance of ending up empty handed.
The William Hill free bet welcome offer really is worth the punt so what are you waiting for?