One of the many benefits of online betting with William Hill is that you can bet in-play, and nothing quite compares to the thrill of an in-play betting session. Whether you want to bet on your favourite football team to come from two goals down to win, or you want to bet that Andy Murray will win his next service game, you can do so with William Hill in-play betting.
It’s easy and great fun – just follow the instructions below.
Welcome Bonus – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Before you place your first in-play bet at William Hill, it’s worth noting that you are going to be able to claim a £30 free bet when you open a new account. The promotion is very simple and is essentially a 300% match on your first bet of just £10 or more.
Step by step guide
- Before you can start betting in-play with William Hill you will need to set up an online account. Follow this link to the William Hill homepage and register your account.
- Now you are ready to get started with some in-play betting action. The next step is to browse the live in-play betting markets at the top of the William Hill sports betting homepage. You can select which sports to browse from the tops running across the top of the live in-play betting portal. If you click of the “All Sports” tab you will be directed to a more comprehensive breakdown of the in-play betting options.
- Take a moment to familiarise yourself with the on-going fixtures and the odds available. However, keep in mind that you can’t hang around for too long as the odds are always changing as the matches progress. When you see an odd you like, select it.
- After you select a set of odds, the box will turn blue and the bet will appear in your Bet Slip on the right hand side of the page. You can deselect a bet by clicking the box which it appears in on the main page so that it reverts back to white or by clicking the small “x” next to it on the Bet Slip. Alternatively you can clear multiple bets by clicking “Clear Slip” above the listed bets on the Bet Slip.
- At this stage you can enter the amount of money you wish to place as a stake in the bet. Enter a number in the box beneath the selection on the Bet Slip and have a look at the “Estimated Returns”.
- A red notice will appear on the Bet Slip to tell you that the odds have changed since you first selected them. This could be due to a change in the scoreline, a change in the performance of a team or athlete, or simply the fact that time is running out in the fixture. Review the score and/or time of your selected fixture and make sure you are happy with the altered odds.
- If you are satisfied with the changed odds, then all you have left to do is hit the “Place Bets” button and wait for the final whistle to blow. You can keep an eye on your bet by clicking the “Open Bets” tab on the bet slip.
In-play betting features
Betting in-play with William Hill is a great way to liven up any sporting event and it could not be easier. What’s more, when you bet in-play with William Hill you can access a number of special features to make your betting experience all the more enjoyable.
Through William Hill TV (WHTV) you can live stream sporting events as they happen. From top European football leagues to live tennis matches and horse-racing meetings, you can witness the action live and place bets while you do so. There’s no better way to judge a miraculous comeback or a late-winner by watching the action on screen.
William Hill also provide a rolling text commentary and in-depth statistics for each individual game. Just in case you blinked while watching the live stream you can analyse all the statistics to calculate how you should place your in-play bets. You can access this information by clicking on each game to reveal a graphic above a variety of different in-play markets such as final score, next goalscorer and next corner.
Although William Hill aim to provide the most up to date statistical information and live streaming, there will inevitably be a slight delay in the broadcasting and score updates so keep this in mind when making your bets.