The boom of in-play betting has been facilitated by technology – both that of faster internet speeds and the enhanced performance of mobile and tablet devices – and so bettors can now back their selections live in-play; giving us a significant advantage.
Paddy Power’s live, in-play betting section has been one that’s seen substantial growth over the last few years. In fact, you could say that this is true about the entire corporation, but’s their in-play betting has defiantly been one of the biggest reasons down to their recent success.
All you need to do to bet in-play is have a valid betting account with Paddy Power and follow the guide below.
- Login to Your Account. You should already have a funded Paddy Power account in order to get involved in some in-play betting. If you haven’t set up your account yet, why not read our handy how to guide.
- Navigate to In-Play. Once you’ve logged in, simply head to the in-play section by clicking the link on the horizontal bar at the top of your screen.
- Pick Your Market. Now you’ll be welcomed by a menu containing a whole host of in-play options. Simply select the sport which you favour.
- Make Your Selections. Use the odds in the yellow boxes to form your selections that you wish to bet on. By clicking on these odds they will be automatically added to your bet slip on the right hand side of the screen.
- Once your selections are in the betting slip, simply enter the stake that you wish to bet and then click the blue ‘Bet Now’ button to confirm your bet.
- Once your bet has been placed you can check the ‘My Bets’ tab found above the bet slip to view any bets you’ve placed. It will also be in this section where you can check the cash out price for any of your bets.
As mentioned, Paddy Power’s in-play live betting section has come a long way over the last 18 months or so. It’s gone from being pretty good to outstanding and the main reason for this is the features it’s been able to add. Some of these include:
- Integrated live streaming means that you can watch the games that you’ve bet on all from the same place. Live streaming will work in conjunction with the betting markets on screen so you can react to market movements as games develop
- The multi view option means you can add several betting events to just one screen. This means if there are multiple matches that you’ve bet on, simply add them to the multiscreen and you can keep them separate from the other markets that are on offer.
- Market depth is an area that Paddy Power have improved and you can now bet on hundreds of sporting events from around the globe. Some argue that there are now too many markets, but is there even such a thing as too many betting markets?
- The fast betting feature means that you can quickly place bets at just the click of a button. You get to enter the amount you want your Fast Betting feature to place (e.g £10) and then when you click a price in the live betting section it will allow you to bet immediately instead of adding it to your bet slip.
- Match centre means that if there is no live stream you can still keep up with events for that game. It will show stats such as live game stats, bookings, fouls, corners and also the match centre, which includes info on what exactly is happening in the game at any given time.