Betting in-play is a great way to bring a bit of excitement to everyday sporting fixtures and it is really easy to do. With Betfred, you can bet live in-play while keeping track of all the important statistics and forecasts of the game at hand. With live in-play betting you can turn a mid-table meeting into an all-or-nothing clash. Just follow these simple steps.
Welcome Bonus – Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bet
Before you start betting in-play at Betfred, it’s worth noting that you can claim a free bet from the bookmaker worth £30. In fact, all you need to do is simply place your first bet of just £10 and then you can claim this pretty awesome promotion.
You will be able to use the free bet on all the in-play betting markets, so if you don’t already have a Betfred account and are looking to get into the brand, this is perfect way!
Step by step guide
- The first thing you will need to do if you want to place an in-play bet is to register an online account with Betfred. Follow this link to the Betfred site (eligible for £3o free when you deposit just £10) where you can click the “Claim Now” button highlighted in green. Enter your personal information and accept the terms and conditions. Click “Register” and deposit some money into your account. Remember, you can get £30 worth of free bets from your opening first deposit of just £10 with Betfred.
- Once you are registered with Betfred and logged in to your account, you can start browsing the live in-play markets on offer. On the homepage, you will see the option for “In Play” in the horizontal navigation bar running along the top of the page. Click here to see more in play options.
- At the top of this page there will be featured upcoming games for the day. Underneath where it says “Live Now” are the games which are happening at this very minute. Of course, depending on the time of day, the amount of live games will change, but there is usually something happening across the world of sport 24 hours a day. Click on the individual fixtures to access more information including current score, match statistics and a variety of different in-play markets.
- Have a look at the current odds for the different markets and click on one that you like. You can pick anything from the overall match winner to things such as next goalscorer in football, or next set winner in tennis. When you click on a set of odds, they will automatically appear in your “Bet Slip” on the right side of the screen.
- Now you must act quickly because, as is the nature of live in-play betting, the odds you have selected are likely to change. When odds change, you will be notified on your bet slip. Enter your stake into the appropriate box on the bet slip and click “Place bets >” to finalise the transaction.
Betfred offer a number of great features to help your enjoyment of live in-play betting. From live streaming to up-to-date statistics, you can follow all the action as it happens before your very eyes.
You can watch any UK or Irish horse race via a live stream as long as you have placed a bet with a stake of at least £1 on the race you want to watch tablets to lose weight. This is also available for live greyhound races. What better way to get the adrenaline pumping than to watch your horse come home to win you big money. You should note that there is usually a 30 seconds delay between the racecourse and the live stream.Watch Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
If you select a live football match from the In Play pages of Betfred then you will be able to see statistics and forecasts relating to that game. Compared to other online betting sites, Betfred’s spread of statistics is somewhat limited and is usually only available for games from big leagues. But don’t let this put you off, all the necessary information is there to help you make the best judgement before you place a bet.
You can also access live commentary by looking to the small menu on the right hand side of the In Play page. Here you will see that you can take advantage of free live commentaries from football, greyhounds, and horse racing.
As with most online bookmakers who offer in-play betting services, there is a delay placed on all bets. The length of this delay varies depending on the sport. If the odds change during the delay between clicking “Place Bet” and the bet actually going through then the you will be offered the option of continuing the bet at the new price or cancelling the bet entirely. Also, the live scores and statistics on the In Play site should only be used as a guide, meaning that Betfred cannot be held responsible for any factual errors.