Online betting has made gambling on your favourite sports easier than ever before. From the comfort of your armchair you can enjoy the thrill of online betting with William Hill while watching live streams and rolling in-play statistics. What makes it even better is that is incredibly easy to deposit money to you account and withdraw it when you hit the jackpot.
There are a number of different ways to deposit and withdraw money from your William Hill account.
Welcome Bonus – Claim £30 Free Bet
But, before you make your first deposit you should know that you will be able to claim a £30 free bet if you like! The promotion is essentially a 300% match on your first bet of £10 or more.
When depositing and withdrawing money you can use:
- Debit card and credit card – accepted cards are Visa, Delta, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Online payment systems that include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller and Ukash.
- Bank wire transfer or cheque.
All banking transaction are made via a secure host, meaning that your details are always kept safe, no matter which deposit option you should choose.
You can also take advantage of William Hill’s ‘one wallet’ system. So, for example, if you have a sports betting account and a casino account, you can send money across from one to another instead of depositing money into each account separately.
Step by step guide to depositing money
- Before you can deposit money you will need a William Hill online account. To do that, simply click this unique tracking link that will allow you to open an account and claim £20 in free bets from just a £10 deposit.
- Once you have completed this you will be taken straight to the deposit overlay. If you want to deposit money at any time after this you can click the link saying “Deposit”in the top right hand corner of the screen. Select you desired payment method from the menu on the left hand side of the pop-up deposit portal.
- Enter the relevant information according to the payment method you have selected. If you selected credit card or debit card then enter the card number, expiry date and security information.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (note that you can’t exceed the deposit limit you selected in the registration process).
- Click the big green “Deposit” button. You may have to enter further security information from your bank after this step.
Step by step guide to withdrawing money
- The first step to withdrawing money from your William Hill account is to make sure that you are logged in. Enter your username and password into the relevant boxes in the top right hand corner of the William Hill homepage.
- Once you are logged in, click the “My Account” link which can be found on the top banner of the page next to “Welcome back *Your Name*”.This will take you to a page with different options regarding your online account – you will see that you can also access the deposit portal from this page as well.
- Click “Withdraw” to open up another pop-up overlay. You will only be able to withdraw money through the same method which you used to deposit money. So, if you used a debit card to fund your account, then you can only withdraw the money to that same card and bank account. Likewise with an online payment system such as PayPal, you can only withdraw funds to the account which you used to deposit money.
- Enter the amount that you want to withdraw into the box. You can see the total amount of you balance in the top right corner of the pop-up box. When you are happy with the amount, click “Continue”.
- Your available withdrawal methods will appear in the table below and you will be asked to check the amount you wish to take out of you William Hill account. Double check and click “Process Withdrawal”.
- This will prompt a confirmation message, if your withdrawal has successfully gone through. As you will see, the estimated time of arrival of the transaction is 3-5 working days.
Fees and processing times
All payment methods on William Hill come with absolutely no withdrawal fees, but there are some discrepancies in deposit times and maximum deposits that you should be aware of.
|Payment Method||Deposit Time||Fees||Maximum Deposit|
|William Hill CASHDIRECT||Immediate||None||£5,000|
|Fast Bank Transfer||Within 5 days||None||£10,000|
|Bank Transfer||3-5 working days||None||£100,000|
|Cheque||Within 10 days||None||£100,000|
Credit cards and debit cards accepted by William Hill include Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and Maestro. There is no withdrawal fee for these methods and the deposit times are instant. There is however, a deposit limit of £99,000 for all cards.
PayPal allows a maximum of £5,500 deposit whereas Skrill allows for £80,000. Ukash offers the lowest maximum deposit of only £200.
If you want to make a bank transfer, you can expect to wait between 3-5 working days for it to process. There is a £10,000 limit of fast bank transfers and £100,000 for normal bank transfers. You will have to wait up to 10 days to pay using a cheque.
There are many different payment methods when banking with William Hill. Find out more here.