Depositing and withdrawing to or from your Paddy Power is a piece of cake, and can be completed with just a few clicks.It’s all completely safe and secure, and keeps you firmly in control of the funds entering and exiting your betting account.
There are a multitude of methods which you can use for processing payments. Each is secured by the encryption technologies that Paddy Power employs, so there’s nothing to fear from providing your debit or credit card details.
The payment options are:
- Debit Cards – VISA, Maestro, Switch, Laser
- Credit Cards – VISA, MasterCard, Entropy
- eMoney – Moneybookers, Skrill, NETELLER
- Bank Transfer
Step-by-step guide to deposit
Depositing money to one of the worlds biggest and most trusted bookmakers is actually a very simple process.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure you have an active Paddy Power account. If you don’t, then by clicking this unique tracking link you can register an account and claim a risk free £20 first bet. New Customers Only. 18+, T’s and C’s Apply.
- Once logged in, the top left corner of the Paddy Power homepage will give you two choices; ‘Quick Deposit’ and ‘My account’. If you haven’t already set up a payment method with Paddy Power click the ‘My Account’ button. If you have, jump to step 6.
- The next step will require you to click the ‘Payments Types’ button. Note, you can also click the deposit button here if you have you payment methods already set up on your account.
- Find the deposit method of your choice and click the ‘Add *payment type*’
- Enter your payment details and the amount you wish to deposit. Simply click the ‘Save Details and Deposit’ button to finish up.
- Once you already have your payment methods on account then you can simply click the ‘Quick Deposit’ button and the amount you wish to deposit.
If you are signing up for a new account, you will automatically be taken be prompted to add a payment method to your account, so you can skip straight to step 6.
Remember that new accounts will be able to add and remove payment methods as they choose once the account is set up.
Step-by-step guide to withdraw
When the time comes to withdraw your winnings, it takes just three clicks to make the magic happen:
- Log in to your Paddy Power account and click the blue ‘My Account’ button in the top left hand corner.
- Click the withdraw button from this menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw along with your password to your chosen payment type. Note, you will have to clear off the balance of any deposits made from your previous payment type before being able to withdraw to a new payment type. For example, If you deposit £50 on your debit card then you would need to total £50 worth of withdrawals back to that card before being able to withdraw to a new payment source.
It is worth noting that the minimum amount you can withdraw in a single transaction is £10, whereas the maximum is £2000. This is a daily limit. You can ask to withdraw more, where required, by emailing the Customer Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees & Processing Times
Paddy Power absorbs all transaction fees – and not all bookmakers can say they are happy to do this.
As far as processing times are concerned, as you can see the digital payment types are instantaneous, whereas the ‘human’ forms (bank transfer and cheques) take a little longer.
|Type of Payment||Minimum Deposit||Processing Time||Fees|
|Cheque||£5||5-10 working days||Zero|
|Bank Transfer||£5||1-5 working days||Zero|
|Type of Payment||Minimum Withdrawal||Processing Time||Fees|
|Debit Card||£10||2-3 working days||Zero|
|Credit Card||£10||2-3 working days||Zero|
|Bank Transfer||£10||1-5 working days||Zero|
N.B – There are zero transaction fees charged by Paddy Power, but your bank may still charge.
It’s natural to be nervous about giving away your personal information to a website, but in Paddy Power’s case you don’t need to worry as all of the details you provide are kept secure.
All data is protected using the SSL encryption platform, which means that it cannot be read across the Internet by any other source. Their firewall also protects information from non-authorised use, and so Paddy Powers website is fully secured. If you make sure you keep an eye out for the padlock symbol in your browsers toolbar when entering any personal or banking information, then you will know that you are fully secure.