Whether you want to bet on the races or play some online gambling games, using Betfred online is a great way to bring a bit of excitement to your betting life. From the comfort of your home you can potentially win some serious cash. What’s more, it is safe and reliable to deposit your money and withdraw your winnings. Here you will find all the information you need about banking with Betfred online.
Welcome Bonus – Bet £10, Get £30 Free!
Before making your first deposit at Betfred it’s worth noting that you will be able to claim a free bet wroth £30 when you make your first deposit of just £10.
The promotion works out as essentially a 300% match on your opening deposit, which rivals any offer in the industry at the minute.
You can deposit and withdraw money online with Betfred in a variety of ways.
To deposit and withdraw money from your account you can use one of the following methods:
- Debit or Credit card (Visa, Visa Debit/Electron, MasterCard and Maestro)
- Online payment services including Neteller, Skrill, Ukash, and PayPal.
Banking with Betfred is 100% safe and secure and the bookmaker goes to great lengths to provide you with a hassle free banking system.
Step by step guide to deposit on Betfred
- First of all, you will need to open a Betfred account. Follow this link and click the “Claim Now” button; this also allows you to claim the bet £10, get £30 promotion that’s on offer. Fill in all the relevant information and complete the registration process.
- When you have created your account and you are logged in, you can deposit money by clicking the green “Deposit” button in the top right corner.
- On the following page you will find your account balance information. Beneath this you will find all the different payment methods which Betfred offer along with the minimum and maximum deposit amounts. Click on the green “Deposit” link which corresponds to your desired payment method.
- Enter all the required payment details. If you are using a bank card then you will need to provide the three digit CVC code on the back of your card. You can add more than one card at any one time.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click the “Deposit” button to finalise your payment. You might be asked to provide further security information from your bank after this step, but this is standard procedure.
- Finally, your deposit should now be made. You can check you balance by looking in the top right hand section of the Betfred bookmaker. It should be listed under ‘Cash:’ although you may need to click the ‘View Balance’ button.
Step by step guide to withdrawing on Betfred
- To withdraw your winnings from Betfred, make sure that you are logged in to your account. Access your account balance information by clicking the small profile icon next to the “Deposit” link in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Click the “Withdraw” option on the horizontal navigation bar which runs across the top of the page. This will show you a list of different withdrawal options such as debit/credit card, Skrill, PayPal and Neteller.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button which is next to the withdrawal method you want to use.
- If you are using the same method to withdraw money as you used to deposit money then the information should be saved. For example, if you want to withdraw money to the same card that you used to deposit then you won’t have to enter all of the information again.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click the green “Withdraw” button to complete the process.
Fees and processing times
When you deposit an withdraw money from Betfred you can expect a quick service without any alarming extra processing fees. We’ve broken it all down for you here:
|Payment Method||Deposit time||Fees||Minimum amount||Maximum amount|
|Bank Card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro)||Immediately||None||£5||£20,000|
You can deposit money using all of the above methods. There are no processing fees to be aware of and all methods are instant, meaning that you don’t have to wait around between depositing your cash and placing your first bets.
All payment methods have a standard minimum deposit amount of £5 and the highest maximum deposit amount is available via bank card at £20,000. The lowest maximum amount is from Ukash at £250.
|Payment Method||Withdrawal time||Fees||Minimum amount||Maximum amount|
|Bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro)||3-5 working days||None||£5||£20,000|
|Neteller||Within 48 hours||None||£5||£15,000|
|Skrill||Within 48 hours||None||£5||£8,000|
|PayPal||Within 48 hours||None||£5||£5,000|
To withdraw money you must use one of the above methods. Processing times vary depending on whether you withdraw your money to a bank card or to an online payment service, or e-wallet. The highest maximum withdrawal is £20,000 – available with a bank card – whereas PayPal offer the lowest maximum withdrawal at £5,000.